Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspiring us to a greater view of generosity!

http://www.vimeo.com/18404720

i was really challenged by this video in church on Sunday. Working for a non-profit ministry, my life is deeply affected by the generosity of others. In fact i would not be able to do what i do without this generosity. But i was really challenged in my own stewardship as it relates to how i spend my time, my talents, and my touch. What more could i do to steward those gifts in a way that brings His kingdom to earth. God has blessed us in ways that we often do not consider when it comes to the topic of stewardship. i am now asking myself the question, "How can i better leverage the gifts and abilities that God has given me? And praying that God would continue to make me sensitive towards fully utilizing not only my tithe, but also my time, my talents, and the ways i reach out and touch the lives of others. i hope you take the time to check out this video and allow it to inspire you to greater things!

No comments:

Post a Comment